• Süppørt Squåd •

sup•port [suh-pawrt, -pohrt]
1. to maintain (a person, family, establishment, institution, etc.) by supplying with things necessary to existence; provide for: to support a family. (i.e a person or thing that gives aid or assistance).

Lately I've had the opportunity put myself out there-- in a creative sense. I had the fortune of showcasing an original painting  in a silent auction benefiting New Orleans. The night was a great success--not only for the charity (foremost), but also for myself as well. Although it would have been possible to go it alone, the fact that I was fortunate enough to share it with a few close (and cherished) friends made it all the more incredible. Here we have TWO (of a number of friends) that helped make my night. 
Thanks guys.


Miss Sinclair




No comments:

Post a Comment