• åcciden†al Cøllabøråtion •

 I have a confession to make. I've developed a rather strange love affair with San Francisco- big surprise right? Despite having been just a handful of times, each trip up manages to make yet another dent in this self-proclaimed heart of stone. This July, I had the good fortune of fleeing my normal routine for a couple days. Per usual, I brought my beloved camera and managed to spend a couple moments behind its newest lens- a delicious Sigma 30mm f/1.4 Prime.

Normally, I tend to stray from shooting video since I've yet to fully commit to learning all its ins and outs. But thanks in part to a couple cold Anchor Steams, beautifully talented friends and gorgeous lighting, I felt compelled to give it a whirl.

It's safe to say this one happened more or less by accident. After a series of conversations & catching-ups with my friend Kelly- who had coincidentally made a similar solo trip two weeks later- we got inspired to combine our individual footage and forces into one short. The only goal: make something out of somethings.

We've decided to call it Part One because we had way too much fun not to leave it open-ended. You know, just in case more of that 'deus ex machina' stuff lands in our laps. 


No comments:

Post a Comment