• GøP®Ø / Çl탃s • 

Go go gadget GoPro! Had myself another sun-soaked swim while the boys cut loose at Cliffs. This marks ADMWLKR Surf Experiment number two. I've got to be honest, shooting video is a total trip. I've always had a profound respect for humans who are capable of manipulating moving images. That said, my dabblings in this realm have brought me more joy than I can even begin to describe. 

In case you're elsewhere, California has been putting on quite a show - Fall always comes through - and our little crew has been taking full advantage. Fun waves. Warm water. Gorgeous light. Usual suspects. Big laughs. Happy humans. I mean, really, what more can you ask for?  I feel lucky to live in such a beautiful place and to share my sessions with such rad people. Truly.  

 Thank you Cole, Keats, Curry and Collin for the legendary laughs.... Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment